Welcome and Recognition

News from Around the Cosmos
Hrafn Falleg

Welcome and Recognition

Post by Hrafn Falleg »

Hi you lovely people.

Just a quick message on here to say that I hope to get all the ideas on Discord collated and at least a nominal starter mission thrashed out for you by the end of the week (or start of next depending if you think of Sunday as start or end of a week!) and a roster started.

So far, we only have the CO (yours truly), XO (Sirol) and a doctor (Dr. Lawrie McGellen) finalised, but I haven't yet gone thru the applications to see where people want to be put, there will be some flexibility of course and also I for one am perfectly happy for you to have a) more than one character b) as many NPCs as you like provided you can keep up with them. (I'd be a bit of a hippocrite given that Hrafn has 11 NPCs atm, Lawrie has 4 medical staff! :P )

There will be Embassies, so if you fancy being an Ambassador or Liaison officer let us know, ideas... pop them on the Discord boards on the appropriate one!

Thanks for being here,

Hrafn Falleg-Tekin
Station Commander

'Yes, the spots go all the way down, no...you don't get to see.'
Sirol

Re: Welcome and Recognition

Post by Sirol »

From my side a big welcome to everyone, old and new!
I'm happy to see the Katra family slowly but surely coming together again, and I'm looking forward to posting again with all of you! :)
< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Xasik

Post by Xasik »

I'm so happy to see everyone coming together again. KATRA ENDURES! Our family is strong! I can't wait to see things up and running properly!
It's Sedimentary my dear Watstone!
Celestial_Predator

Post by Celestial_Predator »

So what is our first mission or season
LawrieMcGellen
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland (this is an alt of Hrafn, so these are Lawrie's details, LOL)

Post by LawrieMcGellen »

Celestial_Predator wrote: June 16th, 2022, 10:02 pm So what is our first mission or season
Apologies for posting this as Lawrie (I'm testing out the sig tag!!) but as your CO - Hrafn, I'm going to put up the 1st mission today which is just going to run (hopefully) until about 4th or 11th July (not sure which, I'm accommodating for the fact that we have Canada Day and 4th July Independence Days in there and folks will probably be doing family stuffs! Not me, I'm a Brit, I'll be writing up the season arc LOL)

First mission will primarily be a Meet and Greet. I'm toying with an idea, and it will be our opportunity to get the station at least starting to look how we want it.

Watch this space!
I even try to save green-blooded hobgoblins!
Bluddy Hippocratic Oath!!
Celestial_Predator

Post by Celestial_Predator »

Thank you and that sounds like a good first mission.